Internet marketing buzz

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Marketing Quickies Vol 2 Review II

I have just had a conversation with Josephine and find that they have an affiliate program for Marketing Quickies vol 2! The affiliate program pays really well. For each personal sale, it pays $58,and it pays a second level as well. If you introduce some one to be the affiliate, then for each sale that person make, you get paid $10 , you can creat a residual incomes.

I joined the program right away especially after I implemented some of the techniques and see the results! Today I have implemented a technique from the Marketing Quickies vol 2 Coupon Video, I never thought I would use coupon that way.

To get your copy of Marketing Quickies vol 2, just visit the site.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home