Internet marketing buzz

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I have been looking forward to the year 2007. It seems it is a great year to jump start my internet marketing career!

I have been focusing my effort in developing system for mlm recruitment and have found and learnt a lot in the past few months on how and what and my new system will be out soon!

The second thing that I was focusing on is worthwhile affiliat programs that can produce instant cash! I have found some really good affiliate programs. A better listing can be find at www.marketing-quickie-v2.com, the site is not complete yet, but a few great affilate program and much information is already available.

The third thing that I was focusing on is low budget traffic generation techniques. Without traffic, the best system would not work! I am happy to report many progress has been made. I will list the best one that I have find here:

How to turn MySpace into a Cash Machine
Can You actually contact 2 billion real leads?
Social Network Marketing membership

A great new year for anybody who see this message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home